Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On Bashing..

Thanks to Miggy and I found for myself another stress ball.

Check out bashing101.blogspot.com and you’ll get the same uplifting spirit I got after I read it, line by line. No, I’m not that mean to get a laugh from scrutinizing people, but what I love about it is the reality it presents.

The world is harsh and damn wicked. Not a place for feeble individuals who tend to dwell and spend their lifetime inside their ‘comfort zones’. I have not much to say about the ones who were bashed, but I’m getting the idea why the author had to put up such repository of heartless posts.

Pretentiousness makes the world unsuitable to be inhabited by commoners. It kills the common way of life, sucks out everything nice with people and retains flashy, cold-hearted, materialistic, and self-centred pretenders.

Given such idea, I’d like to doom such people who tend to annoy me with even their mere existence. But I realized something: I too became a pretender myself, which makes me unfitting to grudge on these individuals.

One way or another, you too came to be a pretender yourself. Think about it, just the mere thought of bashing someone while acting harmless to the same person qualifies you as a pretender.

So now, who should set standards of being divine and being pretentious? No one can actually do it. Even this author of bashing101 can’t get her hands on the divine-and-not-pretentious nameplate. We’re all the same. It’s just that she got a knack on writing and major tongue lashing(as what she calls it).

Oh, well. I’m really starting to get pissed at someone, but I might as well forget it. There’s more to life than hating somebody and that contributes to a much peaceful planet, peaceful mind, peaceful heart, and peaceful self .

PS: I really can’t stop myself going over the bashing101 page, the stuff written there are hilarious! At least, I’m not the one who wrote those. Wahaha!

No comments: