Monday, January 30, 2012

Spark..


There's not an explanation available on how creatures acknowledge affection. It is often summarized, in its truest sense, as a feeling of excitement, a cringe, or butterflies to some. People are often unaware of the said feeling until they recognize this certain little thing called spark.



This spark thing, essentially, cannot be forced nor averted. Trust me, I tried and I failed. As much as I'd like to believe that I am in full control of how I want things to be - still, the feeling takes over you and you end up finding yourself in the most foolish way any sane man can think of.

Let me tell you that I'm the most coward person you'll ever meet. Not that I'm weak - but because i hate losing things/experiences/people I typically have just because I want to go a mile further. Also, I only know a single person who made me this afraid to fall. Reason? Just because I know that when I let myself, I'd hurt myself through the process. It's way risky and I'm not prepared for another heartache.

I eventually did. Why on earth will I say no to things and events that I know will truly make me happy? That person made me believe that we have our exact match, that the longer you wait, the better you'll be rewarded as I thought I found what exactly I am looking for. Now, I'm reaping the things that I'm most dreadful of. I'm now becoming a master of coping and moving on.

Through it all, I can say that the best feeling in the world is actually realizing how much you like another being, not because you're physically attracted and all other petty reasons, but because you understand how much that person complements you. I'm more than willing to shout and tell the whole world how we fit well together, but luckily, the situation just won't go the way I want it to be.

I have never even told that person how everything meant to me. Call me mushy, cheesy, and all that, but things left unsaid always get the best out of me and here I am, writing it all down in my blog which never fails me.

There would be a thousand more people you'll meet in the entirety of your life, but only a few or maybe just a single one can turn your world upside down and shake you down to your roots. The irony in the 'spark' concept actually rests on the fact that you may have experienced it from a person that you thought meant forever - however, that person may not actually find that spark within you, but with somebody else.

No comments: