Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Indra Experience

It's been more than two weeks since our Business Analyst Bootcamp ended. I never thought of going this far, but I'm just extremely happy that Indra gave me the opportunity to show them what I can do in what I do best. :)

Indra can be considered as my dream job. I've been talking to my friends about Indra too much during the last days of college and I immensely desired to be part of such company. Luckily, Indra considered my application and included me as one of the possible applicants for the Junior Consultant post. During the initial interview, I was asked where I see myself for the next 5 years. I told Ms. JM about my dream of working as a BA and building my career on it. She then mentioned that she'll recommend me for the BA post as well as the bootcamp. The next interview was with Ma'am Susan whom I felt very much comfortable talking to and gave me the chance to express myself better. I also told her about this blog and she suggested that I write about my Indra experience once I further my application with the company.

True enough, I was able to secure a slot in the bootcamp which I got really excited with. All thanks to Ms. JM, Ms. Yohanna, and Ma'am Susan who trusted me and believed that I have the potential to be an Indra BA. I was lucky to be chosen to participate in the BA Bootcamp and such made me realize that this is the job that I really want to pursue. I also met really cool people which I share the same passion with. The week-long training and evaluation made me try harder every single day. When the bootcamp ended, I never expected anything. I'm just aware that I gave my best and I'm completely satisfied with what I shared during the training. The knowledge, the skills, the tests, the people, and the experience itself; all of which I gained during that single week.

Yesterday, an email certainly made my day.
It's an assurance of brighter days ahead and a confirmation that I'm doing the right thing.
I really can't thank everyone enough. I'm just so glad everything turned out this way.

Satisfaction really comes not from doing things exceedingly well, but from doing it with both one's passion and desire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been two years na pala since you wrote this post. I wonder what happened along the way that shifted your course? :)