Monday, July 6, 2009

On A Third-Person Point Of View..

When people get too much cheesy, they talk trash.

I hate it when I become too emotional. I can take cheesy talks, but not much of it. But I despise it more when OTHER people talk about MY emotional stuff. Who are you to speak of what I feel? You are not in my shoes to be able to comprehend what you are blabbing about me. You dare say that I’m as cold as a rock because OTHER people aren’t like me and they like fooling themselves around and showing off how can they get too affectionate? From now on, beware of exhausting your OPINION on OTHER people’s business. It’s their junk anyway, not YOURS. You may never know when your words become poison to other people’s senses.

Oh well, too much for a day and too much for an update/comeback.
I put this case to rest now.

No comments: