Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Month That Was..

Today, I was able to spend half a day just staring at the computer and do nothing but fix my sims' home. This immense boredom even drove me to have my siesta, which I rarely do ever since I grew up. Haha! Good for me cause I didn't burn a lot of nutrients today. Also, I acquired a new hobby of eating a lot.. I mean, I eat more than I usually do. This is part of my goals-to-achieve this summer, which is to gain weight. Another goal is to complete every requirement of the proxy enrollment, which I will entrust to my dear friend Roane. I have to fill-up some forms tomorrow and meet Gely so that I can give her all the papers that Roane will need for the coming clearance, pre-sectioning, and enrollment, scheduled early next month.

Next school year, the Engineering Uniform will evolve to a much decent and quite presentable outfit. Though they accuse it as a copy-cat to the ITHM's uniform design, it looks much better than what we usually wear. Gives me the thrills for the next academic year, really.


This month flew so fast that I wasn't aware that it's going to end soon. A lot also took place during this 30-day period. So much for the topsy-turvy drama which I'm getting myself accustomed to.

I'm already preparing myself for more and more weeks of battling the boredom world. Goodbye summer outings and swimmings!(I won't be able to come to two scheduled outings.. sigh.) At the very least, I kept my sanity intact for a week of being a bummer. The sheeps and the bed-bugs are calling me already.. ZZzzzz..

No comments: