Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nicole.

I don't know where to start. I don't even have a clue where all this started.. I'm not even good at words.. All I know is that you make me smile.

You got me with this. It took me years to realize. Now I don't even know if I can bear to see you with another person again. It's this feeling that bugs me every time you talk of another guy. It's selfish, I know. But what can I do? I even lost to it. It bugs me. It makes me feel awkward. It doesn't make me feel good.

Now, I dunno if you've met a guy as sheepish as me. I'm not good at this, I tell you. But a better part of me makes you want to stay. To never leave me for another. To never let go of you until you're the one who would want to. I may not be able to prove it through ordinary actions that you would wanna see, but I have my ways. Just trust me on this.

No comments: