Sunday, October 11, 2009

Makes Me Wonder..

Man is provided with both a mind and a heart. A mind for thinking and reflecting when the heart gets too jumpy for an undeserving. A heart for feeling, loving, and understanding when the mind gets worried for nothing.

Since my neighbor's bash hasn't ended from early evening to this time (2:31 am, Manila Time), it came to my senses a few realizations that resulted from keyboard clacking and mouse pointing at Facebook. I happen to have talked with a very good friend on the same site and everything that follows came from what we both had before. The conversation really made me think; enough to mellow myself to this level of writing cheesy stuff. Here's what I have to say:

You shouldn't jump into a relationship unless you're very much sure that what you have now can overthrow any spark of emotion left from the past. Once you're aware that you've had the best, never settle for anything less. Take time to weigh things and never let your emotions get the best of you. It's still going to be your own, stupid self that'll suffer in the end. Many relationships fail because both parties never took their time to think and just went on jumping from the reflection cliff into the foolishness abyss. Time can never be considered as a factor for your decisions. What's wrong in waiting for half-a-century if you'll end up with a prize of a lifetime? Go, give yourself a breather. Maybe it'll change your mind(and your heart as well).

Now, I return to this noise-filled room (from all the singing and vocal cord stretching that's happening outside) waiting for the guys at my neighbor's place to shut-up and give me my much deserved rest. Oh please! Not that Endless Love song again! :

No comments: